Ready for some ooey, gooey sweet and sticky waffles? These are the best! And they are so simple you won’t believe it. I’ve been meaning to make these for such a long time. I saw them on the Pillsbury website quite a while ago. All they are is those wonderful canned cinnamon rolls we all now and love, cooked in the waffle maker. How cool is that?
For these, I used the regular sized cinnamon rolls and stuck three together to make 1 big waffle in my Belgium waffle maker. You can also use the regular Grands rolls, and have the waffles a bit smaller. They even make a Grands cinnamon rolls in caramel available at some stores.
After this sticky, gooey breakfast, I thought it would be a good time to take the #FinishRiseandShine challenge. They asked a few of us bloggers to create a wonderful messy breakfast and put all our sticky dishes to the test.
So after breakfast I loaded up the dishwasher, without rinsing and didn’t turn it on. It just about killed me thinking about all those dirty dishes in the washer with food drying on them all day, but I went with it.
As the day went on, I added all the day’s dishes including the dinner dishes, not rinsing a thing, and then turned it on after dinner. I couldn’t believe it, they were clean, actually clean! Not perfect, perfect, as you can see in the glass below. (I tried really hard to photograph the spots on that glass.) But better than what I’ve been using for sure.
Overall, I was really impressed. All the sticky food mess was removed from the plated and silverware, and it looked great. I’ll definitely be switching to Finish!
Here’s a little more about Finish® Quantum® with new Power Gel that I just tried.
- Finish®Quantum with Power Gel is voted Product of the Year, Home Care, in a consumer survey of more than 50,000 people by TNS**
- Finish®Quantum with Baking Soda was voted the by Better Homes and Gardens
- Quick dissolving Power Gel washes away residue for an amazing shine, even in the hardest water conditions.
- Pre-soaking Powerball® penetrates, breaks down, and lifts away even 24-hour dried on food.
- Advanced powder with bleach seeks out and cleans tough stains like tea and coffee.
- Available in the following scents: Original, Lemon Sparkle, and Baking Soda – Try them all!
Why not take the Finish® Shine Challenge to see what it can do for you!
Visit Finish’s revamped website to explore Finish products, tips and hints, FAQs, and consumer reviews.
Be sure to connect with Finish on Facebook too!
Learn more about dishwashing and debunk myths at Dishwashing Expert.com, powered by Finish®
For information on other great Finish® products, including dishwasher enhancers, please visit here.