5 Ways to Use Up a Gallon of Milk
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Every week, milk is on my grocery list, and I usually buy a whole gallon, just to make sure we don’t run out. Milk is used in so many of the recipes I make for my family as as in cereal, as a snack, and as an addition to morning coffee. But sometimes, the expiration date on the milk is in just a few days and there’s still half a gallon left, and I just can’t bare to toss out so much milk!
So here’s a few of my favorite ways to use up milk:
Make a Peperoni Pizza Quiche.
Make Biscuits and Gravy.
Make Thai Iced Tea.
Make a Caramel Marshmallow Milkshake.
Make Ricotta Pancakes.
And since we’re talking about milk, I’m so happy that I’ve recently found DairyPure milk. It comes from your local dairy. And DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones -No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
Learn more about DairyPure.
For more great recipe ideas, be sure to check out DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest and DairyPure on Facebook too!