P.F. Changs $25 Gift Card Giveaway
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
This winter P.F. Chang’s is celebrating Chinese New Year with several new and unique dishes featuring traditional ingredients symbolizing good luck and prosperity. The new menu also commemorates the year of the horse, but don’t worry, there’s no horse on the menu! The new seasonal menu is filled with inciting dishes. Here’s a list of the new dishes on the Winter Seasonal Menu:
- Orange Ginger Beet Salad—Sliced red and gold beets mixed with fresh oranges and tossed with honey-ginger dressing, finished with crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and daikon sprouts. (Wine Pairing: Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc)
- Shanghai Waldorf Salad—Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette. (Wine Pairing: Estancia Pinot Grigio)
- Chili Shrimp Bao—Asian-inspired “sliders.” Warm, pillowy bao buns filled with Bibb lettuce, chili-marinated shrimp, pickled daikon, carrots and cucumber topped with tamarind-chili sauce. (Wine Pairing: Mer Soleil “Silver” Chardonnay)
- Firecracker Chicken—Savory and spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, wok-fired with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers and dried chilies. (Wine Pairing: S.A. Prum “Essence” Riesling Red Wine)
- Pepper Braised Beef—Red wine and black pepper sauce wok-tossed with marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers. (Wine Pairing: Alamos Malbec)
- Miso Glazed Salmon—Broiled and served with grilled baby bok choy and cool julienne daikon radish in a warm savory broth. (Wine Pairing: Tozai “Living Jewel” Junmai Sake)
In our most recent trip to P.F. Changs, I tried the firecracker chicken. Here’s a picture of mine. It was amazing!
Mine was super spicy and full of flavor. I especially loved the firecracker chicken because of the sweet pineapple. The dish is definitely on trend with flavor, it’s like a flavor bomb in your mouth.
My husband tried the pepper braised beef. Here’s a picture of his:
He loved the addition of broccolini to his pepper braised beef. I think I liked his better, but they were both incredible dishes with so much flavor, and super spicy. I love spicy foods, and these were so spicy, I could barely handle them.
The restaurant is also introducing two new desserts and two wonderful new cocktails:
Chocolate Raspberry Wontons—Handmade, crispy wontons with a creamy chocolate-raspberry filling, dusted with powdered sugar, served with chocolate and raspberry sauces, fresh raspberries and mint.
Sweet Vanilla Cream Wontons—Handmade, warm and crispy wontons filled with vanilla cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar, served with vanilla and raspberry sauces and fresh mint.
Crimson Spritzer—Plymouth Gin and Luxardo Cherry Liqueur with marasca cherries, fresh lime juice and muddled kaffir lime leaves, topped with Mumm Napa Brut.
Red Goose Martini—Grey Goose Vodka shaken with POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Thai basil leaves, fresh ginger and lime juice.
I have to say that we all loved the chocolate raspberry wontons. They were just so incredible. We also tried the Red Goose Martini. It was so refreshing and different. We toasted to good luck and prosperity in the new year.
If you love P.F. Chang’s as much as we do, you can visit pfchangs.com/winter, for a limited time, to receive an offer of $10 off a $40 purchase. That”s one great deal!
Want to win a $25 gift card to experience the winter menu?! Of course you do! To enter the giveaway just leave a comment below telling me which new menu item you would like to try.
If you haven’t been to P.F. Chang’s in a while, or if you’ve never been, be sure to make your next dinner out with them to try their new menu. You won’t be disappointed!
Don’t forget to Follow @pfchangs on Twitter and Follow P.F. Chang’s on Pinterest too!