Save on Parking with the Parking Spot
This post brought to you by The Parking Spot. All opinions are 100% mine.
How do you handle the airport and parking? We live near a pretty good sized airport here in Orlando, so we have the option of lots of parking facilities that aren’t the airport. So how do you choose? Which one is the best? The safest?
The decision for us was pretty simple, choose the parking facility with the most recognizable van – a bright yellow one covered in spots. That way when we get back to our home airport, we can spot the shuttle from a mile away, and don’t have to walk by a dozen white vans, trying to remember who we used.
I’m pretty happy we found the parking spot. They have incredible prices. We always use the covered parking, and they have the best deals. The staff is always friendly and courteous, and the vans are always clean and comfortable.
- Shuttles every 5-7 minutes
- Covered, open-air and valet parking available (select locations)
- Always open
- Fast and easy check-in & check-out
- Well lit, fully-fenced Luggage assistance available
- Complimentary chilled water
- Complimentary USA Today until 9am, Monday-Friday
- Airport parking reservations available Car care services, including car washes and oil changes available in some markets
The Parking Spot is offering a limited-time promotion, Nationwide (at select locations – only excluding Newark and Orlando),15% OFF PARKING at The Parking Spot for guests, now through Labor Day.
Show Your Spots!
And if your in Orlando (like me) Just show them your spots! Bring in a bag, scarf, drawing your kid did, they don’t care. Just be creative! Then get airport parking for just $5.95 a day in Orlando!