Chicken Caesar Salad
This is a fabulous chicken caesar salad with a delicious creamy dressing with none of the fears of raw eggs. I don’t mind using raw eggs in my cooking, but many people are put off by the idea, so I created this easy homemade version of the classic chicken caesar salad. We eat this as a light summer dinner with warn garlic bread.
- 1 Head of Romaine
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Anchovy paste
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil Mayonnaise, (instead of an egg)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Preheat skillet. Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Add a drizzle of olive oil. Brown chicken on medium high heat.
- Wash and chop lettuce. Prepare dressing by grating garlic in a medium bowl, adding the lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and the mayo. Whisk to combine.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while continually whisking. Toss lettuce, dressing browned chicken cheese and bacon.