BBQ Chicken Ranch Salad
Now that spring is on it’s way, I’ve got the cleaning and re-organizing bug. This week I’ve been deep cleaning my kitchen. I’m getting into every nook and cranny of the cabinets, polishing every bit of stainless in sight and scrubbing all the cabinets. Today, I also tackled my office and master bathroom. I went through all the drawers and cabinets, throwing away old things and sorting and organizing everything I wanted to keep.
I can’t wait until it gets a little warmer and I’m able to get some more plants for my yard. I would love to add some more color to my yards, and get some fresh vegetables for my garden too. My favorite part of gardening is growing things we can eat in the garden. It’s so rewarding. Thankfully my family just loves salads of all kinds. And when my garden is producing fresh produce, I can get creative and make some delicious and hearty salads that we all love.
When it comes to dressing our salads, I like to keep things simple. My favorite go to salad dressings come from Naturally Fresh® which is a line of high-quality, home-style salad dressings and dips with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can taste the difference in their salad dressings because they use the finest ingredients. Naturally Fresh never contains artificial thickeners. MSG, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Some of my favorite Naturally Fresh salad dressings are:
- Classic Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own buttermilk.
- Lite Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own nonfat buttermilk with half the calories of the original.
- Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks.
- Lite Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own nonfat buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks.
- Ginger Dressing: Made with sweet carrots and spicy ginger.
- Coleslaw Dressing: Made with sweet relish and whole celery seeds.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Made with rich balsamic vinegar and aromatic spices.
- Honey Mustard: Made with tangy mustard balanced with sweet honey.
You can find Naturally Fresh products in the refrigerated section (typically in the produce area) and at stores through this link. If you don’t see the product you are looking for at your local grocery store, please let your store know you’re interested in Naturally Fresh products.
Now time for the giveaway!
For a chance to win one (1) set of four (4) coupons for a free 12oz. Naturally Fresh dressing (maximum value of each: $3.99) please tell me in the comment section below your favorite salad dressing. (Coupons expire 7/31/16.)
My favorite salad for the past few years has been Chicken Bacon BBQ Ranch. It’s got all my favorite flavors rolled into one big bowl. It makes the perfect big hearty salad that will fill you up. I love this salad warm spring and summer nights. It’s so amazingly delicious and satisfying. I use Naturally Fresh’s Classic Lite Ranch Dressing for this recipe.
I make this recipe with those grilled and ready chicken strips, but you can use leftover rotisserie chicken and even leftover BBQ pork.
Yield: serves 4
BBQ Chicken Ranch Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 (10 oz) containers Salad Greens
- 1 cup Chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup Carrot sticks
- 1/4 cup Sliced onions
- ½ cup Sliced bell peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 1/3 cup cup fried onion salad toppers
- ¼ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Bacon
- ½ cup Naturally Fresh’s Classic Ranch Dressing
Combine chicken with BBQ sauce in a small skillet over medium heat and heat through for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Place salad greens in plates and top with cucumbers, carrots, onions, bell peppers, fried onions, cheddar cheese and bacon. Add chicken and drizzle with Naturally Fresh’s® Classic Ranch Dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to share on Instagram with the hashtag #EclecticRecipes and tag me, @EclecticRecipes!
Be sure to follow Naturally Fresh on Facebook here, https://www.facebook.com/naturallyfreshproducts
You can also find out more about the company and all their products here, www.naturallyfresh.com.
This post sponsored by Naturally Fresh® Brand Dressings. All thoughts and opinions 100% mine.