Butterball Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway
Contest is closed, thanks to everyone that entered! Winners are comment #’s 7 – Petal, 22- Lori, 64 – Lauren and 64 – Petunia. I have sent you all emails, be sure to replay soon so I can get your turkey certificates mailed out ASAP!
This is a quick one day giveaway, ending tomorrow at 4pm EST. I am making it very quick so the winners can get their checks in time for Thanksgiving.
I have partnered up with my favorite turkey brand Butterball again this year. We’re giving away 4 turkeys to 4 lucky readers. The certificates are good for $15 on any fresh or frozen whole Butterball turkey.
I also wanted to share with you my top tips for Thanksgiving, and hopefully you can share your best tips too in the comments section below.
So here’s a quick list of my top tips for a Happy Family Thanksgiving:
1. Always go with recipes you have made before and love — never try anything new, no matter how good it looks.
2. Try and make as much food the day or night before as possible — this will cut down your time in the kitchen and make it a ore enjoyable day for yourself
3. Have lots of snacks available all day — everyone’s going to smell your great food and be so hungry — be prepared by having a cheese ball, cheese and meat tray or veggie platter with different dips available.
4. Make sure to buy plenty of wine or beer so that you don’t run out.
5. Have crafts, coloring pages or a kitchen project ready for the kids — this will keep them busy during the day.
What are your best tips for a Happy Thanksgiving?
Just leave a comment below with a Thanksgiving tip or a Thanksgiving tradition your family does to make the holiday special for a chance to win one of 4 Butterball Thanksgiving Turkey Gift Certificates.
Giveaway ends tomorrow at 4pm EST. Winner’s will be contacted by email and have 24 hours to get back to me, or a new winner will be drawn.
For extra entries:
Follow Eclectic Recipes on Twitter
Like Eclectic Recipes on Facebook
Sign up for Eclectic Recipe’s Newsletter Below:
And remember that the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line lady is also available to answer your Thanksgiving meal questions, share ways to save or to gobble up any turkey-day cooking myths. Their number is 1-800-BUTTERBALL.